Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
The Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (C-RETS)
The Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (C-RETS) certification is the first and only team credential recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®, and is the premier credential for high performance teams. It is designed to elevate and enhance team development, individual leadership skills, and improve financial performance.
The C-RETS curriculum integrates ready-to-implement strategies and solutions and provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training, and resources to build, lead and manage a higher performance team.
Earn your C-RETS today to maximize your team’s performance and your individual potential!
This new credential is a certification – which means no membership or recurring dues. The Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) – an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS® – confers the certification upon completion of the course requirements and remittance of a one-time $159 credentialing fee.
This certification is designed for:
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Those looking to start a team
- Brokers or managers with teams in the office
- Those who simply want to sharpen their leadership skills
How to earn the C-RETS Certification?
- Be a member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®
- Complete any three (3) out of the four (4) elective courses:
- Submit the Application with non-refundable $159 USD one-time credentialing fee. There are no recurring dues or membership.