Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
C-RETS: Designing & Sustaining Successful Teams
The concept of a real estate team is nothing new. They have existed for decades, but over the past several years, the team concept has evolved and become far more ubiquitous. As the real estate industry progresses and the consumers’ demands on the agent increase, many real estate professionals have begun moving their existing single-agent practice to a more sophisticated and advanced model to better serve their clients and become more profitable.
This up to date course will answer your questions as it relates to:
- The Foundation & Design of a Team
- The Stages of Team Design
- Marketing your team
- Technology & Communication
- Systems & Workflow
- Understand “why” there’s a need for Team
- Understand the Team’s design and place in the brokerage
- Learn the values and the challenges that a Team can represent
- Learn how to build the best Team by recruiting the right talent
- Learn to create your Team’s identity and vision through effective marketing and branding
- Become knowledgeable on the use of technology that best fits your Team’s business
- Learn to use the most effective new systems for time management and optimum workflow
This course is an elective for the Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (C-RETS) certification and is an approved elective for the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation.
Learn more at: www.REBInstitute.com
The content provider is the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI). REBI is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®. Learn more at: www.REBInstitute.com
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this product.